Leaking Underground Storage Tanks (UST's)
ACEH implements a Local Oversight Program (LOP) under contract with the State Water Resources Control Board to provide regulatory oversight of the investigation and cleanup of soil and groundwater contamination from leaking petroleum USTs.
Online Local Oversight Program (LOP) Records are now available. After reaching the site, simply:
This is a Geographic Information Systems (GIS) website, meaning that is spatially enabled to provide mapping capability and geographic area searching. LOP records are available online no later than 8 days after the electronic submission of documents to our department. Information presented in the search will include records that have been submitted to our department electronically plus historical paper records that have been converted to PDF format. This online site is updated hourly. If the records you need are not available online yet, please contact the File Review desk at 510-567-6702.
- a. Select the "Search" tab.
- b. Choose "LOP Document Search" from the "Queries" listbox (restaurant inspection results, also available here, are totally separate from the LOP material).
- a. Click the LOP icon in the toolbar at the left margin.
- b. Select a geographic area on the map and click the cross-hair or draw a box to enclose the desired region.
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.