Skip County Header
Alameda County, CA,
County of Alameda Administration Building
1221 Oak Street, #536, Oakland, CA 94612
Alameda County Board of Supervisors
Picture of Lake Merritt with a photo of Supervisor Nate Miley, District 4.

District 4 Constituent Services

As your County Supervisor, my staff and I strive to be efficient in responding to your needs. Our office can assist you with a variety of County services, including but not limited to:


If you are having problems with County agencies or individual staff in resolving issues affecting you, we're here to help you find a solution. Please submit to us your comments or concerns using our Constituent Services Form. Once we receive and review it, we will contact you to begin working alongside you to resolve the matter. Though we seek to be thorough in our work, please be mindful that we are not always in a position to offer assistance or advice. We will connect you with County staff, services and agencies that are here to provide service to you.

Commendations and Letters of Support

We are always excited about the opportunity to recognize and acknowledge those businesses, children and individuals in our District who make outstanding contributions to all our residents. If you would like us to work with you to honor someone's achievements, or acknowledge a role model in one of our communities.


Oftentimes, we are asked to handle matters that are not within our jurisdiction because we are not the governmental entity that oversees that particular issue. However, if you require assistance from another faction of government, we want to be sure that you have information accessible to you through our office. If you are not sure what City, State or Federal government agency you should contact, please view the list below of resource links that may contribute to your quality of life. They are:

Federal Government

State Government

Local Government

If you still have questions, please call us at 510-272-6694.


We LOVE volunteers!!! If you enjoy lending a helpful hand or making a difference in the lives of others, please let us know! Take the time to complete our Constituent Services Form and be sure to check the box for Volunteer Sign-up!

Boards and Commissions

View the current Board and Commissions vacancies, Board and Commissions staff roster (PDF - 9kb) *, application process and other related information. If you find something of interest, contact Anna Gee at 272-6694 or please email Anna Gee.

Comments and Concerns

We welcome your comments, compliments and concerns. Please understand that your voice is important to us because we're here to serve you! All calls, emails and comment forms are valued and responded to. My staff and I are readily available to work on your behalf. Our public service commitments do not always afford time to speak with you by telephone but we still want to hear from you so please complete and submit a Constituent Services Form. Be assured that this site is checked on a regular basis. All incoming Forms are distributed to the appropriate staff person as expeditiously as possible so that you are responded to in a timely manner.

* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.

Alameda County sealAlameda County © 2016 • All Rights Reserved • Legal / DisclaimersAccessibility