News & Announcements
- 10/19/2017 Eden Night Live October 2017(65KB) Stop by the Eden Night Live site(16640 E.14th st Ashland,CA) next week October 27th FROM 6 TO 9 P.M. and enjoy an evening full of live music performances, activities, participate in the costume contest, and more! See flyer for more information.
- 10/19/2017 Coat and Blanket Drive(63KB) Donate to the coat and blanket drive to keep community members in need warm. See the flyer below for drop off locations and info about a FREE event happening on Nov 3 at the Ashland Community Center.
- 10/19/2017 ACSO Winter 2017 Citizens Academy(59KB) Get an inside look at the Alameda County Sheriff's Office through presentations given by the specialized units, take tours of facilities, and learn about your local law enforcement. They will be from October 25, 2017 to February 7, 2018.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 - Eden MAC Formation Committee
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 - Eden MAC Formation Committee
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - Eden Area Neighborhood Leadership Council
The Eden Area Livability Initiative is an integrated partnership between the community, the county and other public sector jurisdictions that have a stake in the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County. The Livability Initiative is the strategic development of a shared vision that plans to build pride for the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County.
- To create, strengthen, and sustain a livable community in the western unincorporated areas of Alameda County
- To encourage planning and action across disciplines and interest areas
- To engage the community in a significant way
- To call for County Agencies to collaborate in new ways
- To build stronger partnerships between the County, other jurisdictions and the community
- To increase community participation in decisions that affects the community
- To find a shared community vision
- To ensure coordination and implementation of this vision and plan between government and the community
- To strengthen relationships between government and the community