County of Alameda, CA
County of Alameda, CA


Click to subscribe to AC Alert for Alameda County Emergency Alerts

Get Emergency Alerts

Get alerted about emergencies and other important community information by signing up for our AC Alert System. This system will provide you with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as earthquakes, fires, severe weather, unexpected road closures, missing persons and evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods. You can select to receive notifications for your home city, work location, and other sites of your choice on your home, mobile or business phones, email address, text messages and more. AC Alert is a unified system for Alameda County residents, businesses, and visitors. We are in partnership with Alameda County agencies and our 14 cities.

Subscribe view current Road Closures in Alameda County

Get Twitter Alerts

Follow our Twitter feeds to get the latest updates.

Follow us on Twitter and stay up-to-date with our alerts!

Get Prepared

Link to Link to

Emergency Hotlines

Dial 9-1-1!

Always call 9-1-1 for life-threatening emergencies.

Suicide Crisis Hotline


Report A Gas Leak

CALL 9-1-1 or CALL PG&E at (800) 743-5000

Missing Children Hotline

1-800-222-FIND (1-800-222-3463)

Eden I&R

(888) 886-9660 or visit their website.


Web Resources