None at this time.
- 11/10/2016 We're Hiring--Apply to Join Our Team as a Dispatch Supervisor! Do you have dispatching experience with a public safety agency? Click on the link above to learn more about our recruitment for the position of Fire Dispatch Supervisor! The deadline to apply is December 5, 2016.
- 10/24/2016 Be Fire Smart with Electricity Throughout Your Home(562KB) According to the National Fire Protection Association, there are nearly 47,800 home electrical fires a year. Click on the link above to learn how you and your family can be fire smart with electricity throughout your home.
- 10/07/2016 Do You Have a Product That Has Been Recalled? Have you looked at the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's website lately? This is a great resource to find out the most up to date information on products that have been recalled.
- 07/18/2016 Have You Registered for AC Alert? Get notified about emergencies and other important community information by signing up for the free AC Alert System. This system will provide you with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as earthquakes, fires or severe weather.
- 06/08/2016 Submit by 6/22: Request for Pre-Qualification for an Emergency Ambulance Service Provider for the ACFD(462KB) The Request for Pre-Qualification (RFPQ) is to search for qualified bidders who are interested in providing 911 Emergency, Non-Emergency care and transport on behalf of the Alameda County Fire Department (ACFD). Click on the above link for more info.
- 05/31/2016 We're Hiring Firefighter Recruits! Interested in becoming an Alameda County Firefighter? Click on the link above to learn more information about the Firefighter Recruit hiring process and submit an application online.
- 05/23/2016 5/26 Training Burn at Camp Parks in Dublin The Alameda County Fire Department will be conducting a controlled, training burn on Thursday, May 26, 2016 at Camp Parks in Dublin between 8:00AM and 3:00PM. If you smell or see smoke near Camp Parks, please do not be alarmed.
- 05/05/2016 Alameda County Fire Fighters Annual Rowell Ranch Rodeo Pancake Breakfast -May 14th Save the Date for the Alameda County Fire Fighters Annual Rowell Ranch Rodeo Pancake Breakfast on Saturday, May 14, 2016 at Fire Station #25 (20336 San Miguel Ave.) in Castro Valley from 7AM-10AM!
- 03/07/2016 3/12 Alameda County Firefighters St. Patrick's Day Pancake Breakfast(669KB) On Saturday, March 12th, Alameda County Firefighters will host the annual Dublin St. Patrick's Day Pancake Breakfast at Station 16 (7494 Donohue Drive) in Dublin. Tickets are $5 per person. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
- 02/18/2016 Sign up for a Free Emergency Preparedness Training! The Spring class schedule for our free Personal Emergency Preparedness Workshops and CERT Trainings is available! Click on the link above for details on an emergency preparedness workshop in your neighborhood.
- 01/14/2015 ACFD Fire Station 34 Temporarily Closed for Major Building Repairs, Firefighters Relocated to ACFD Fire Station 35 From January 13, 2015 until late June/early July 2015, Alameda County Fire Station 34 on Powell Street in Emeryville will be temporarily closed for major building repairs. Firefighters normally housed at Station 34 will be relocated to ACFD Station 35.
- 11/10/2016 Focus on Fire Safety: Cooking Equipment(541KB) According to the National Fire Protection Association, cooking fires are the number one cause of home fires and home injuries. The leading cause of fires in the kitchen is unattended cooking. Click on the link above for helpful cooking safety tips.
- 09/05/2016 September is National Preparedness Month: Don't Wait, Communicate. Make Your Emergency Plan Today Did you know that September is National Preparedness Month? Click on the link above to find out more information on how you and your family can create an emergency communication plan.
- 07/18/2016 Interested in Becoming a Reserve Firefighter? Submit an Interest Card To receive notification when the Reserve Firefighter position opens, please click on the link above and follow the instructions for completing an online interest card.
- 05/23/2016 Join Our Team as a Fire Code Compliance Officer! We're hiring a Fire Code Compliance Officer. The deadline to apply is Monday, June 13, 2016 at 5PM. Please click on the link above to learn more about the position and submit an online application.
- 01/06/2016 Be Warm & Safe This Winter!(1053KB) According to the National Fire Protection Association, half of home heating fires are reported from December to February. Take the necessary steps now to keep your home fire safe in the coming months! Click on the link above for quick heating safety tips.
- 09/26/2016 Sign up for CERT Training or a Personal Emergency Preparedness Workshop this Fall... Sign up for a free CERT training or Personal Emergency Preparedness Workshop in the Fall! Please click on the link above for more information & to RSVP.
- 12/17/2015 Donate to the Alameda County Fire Fighters Holiday Toy Drive until 12/24! The Alameda County Fire Fighters Annual Holiday Toy Drive is in full swing! Donations of gift cards or new, unwrapped toys can be made at any of our fire stations through Thursday, December 24th. Thank you for your support!
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.