None at this time.
- 08/17/2016 Apply to Be a Reserve Firefighter by 8/30/16! Interested in joining the Alameda County Fire Department as a Reserve Firefighter? Click on the link above to learn more information and apply online.
- 08/05/2016 We're Hiring a Fire Department Account Clerk! Do you have experience in financial record keeping? We're recruiting for the position of Fire Department Account Clerk. Please click on the link above to learn more about the position. The deadline to apply is August 23, 2016.
- 07/18/2016 Have You Registered for AC Alert? Get notified about emergencies and other important community information by signing up for the free AC Alert System. This system will provide you with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as earthquakes, fires or severe weather.
- 06/08/2016 Submit by 6/22: Request for Pre-Qualification for an Emergency Ambulance Service Provider for the ACFD(462KB) The Request for Pre-Qualification (RFPQ) is to search for qualified bidders who are interested in providing 911 Emergency, Non-Emergency care and transport on behalf of the Alameda County Fire Department (ACFD). Click on the above link for more info.
- 05/31/2016 We're Hiring Firefighter Recruits! Interested in becoming an Alameda County Firefighter? Click on the link above to learn more information about the Firefighter Recruit hiring process and submit an application online.
- 05/23/2016 5/26 Training Burn at Camp Parks in Dublin The Alameda County Fire Department will be conducting a controlled, training burn on Thursday, May 26, 2016 at Camp Parks in Dublin between 8:00AM and 3:00PM. If you smell or see smoke near Camp Parks, please do not be alarmed.
- 05/05/2016 Alameda County Fire Fighters Annual Rowell Ranch Rodeo Pancake Breakfast -May 14th Save the Date for the Alameda County Fire Fighters Annual Rowell Ranch Rodeo Pancake Breakfast on Saturday, May 14, 2016 at Fire Station #25 (20336 San Miguel Ave.) in Castro Valley from 7AM-10AM!
- 04/19/2016 Free CERT Training in San Lorenzo Begins May 10th! How will you prepare for the next disaster? Sign up for our next Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)training in San Lorenzo on Tuesday & Wednesday evenings in May (5/10, 5/11, 5/17, 5/18, 5/24, 5/25). Click on the link above for more information.
- 03/15/2016 3/22 Psychological First Aid Workshop Learn more about disaster psychology and how to provide emotional and psychological support to community members during a crisis at a free workshop on Tuesday, March 22nd at 7PM at the Castro Valley Library. Please click on the link above for details.
- 03/07/2016 3/12 Alameda County Firefighters St. Patrick's Day Pancake Breakfast(669KB) On Saturday, March 12th, Alameda County Firefighters will host the annual Dublin St. Patrick's Day Pancake Breakfast at Station 16 (7494 Donohue Drive) in Dublin. Tickets are $5 per person. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
- 02/18/2016 Sign up for a Free Emergency Preparedness Training! The Spring class schedule for our free Personal Emergency Preparedness Workshops and CERT Trainings is available! Click on the link above for details on an emergency preparedness workshop in your neighborhood.
- 01/14/2015 ACFD Fire Station 34 Temporarily Closed for Major Building Repairs, Firefighters Relocated to ACFD Fire Station 35 From January 13, 2015 until late June/early July 2015, Alameda County Fire Station 34 on Powell Street in Emeryville will be temporarily closed for major building repairs. Firefighters normally housed at Station 34 will be relocated to ACFD Station 35.
- 07/18/2016 Interested in Becoming a Reserve Firefighter? Submit an Interest Card To receive notification when the Reserve Firefighter position opens, please click on the link above and follow the instructions for completing an online interest card.
- 05/23/2016 Join Our Team as a Fire Code Compliance Officer! We're hiring a Fire Code Compliance Officer. The deadline to apply is Monday, June 13, 2016 at 5PM. Please click on the link above to learn more about the position and submit an online application.
- 01/06/2016 Be Warm & Safe This Winter!(1053KB) According to the National Fire Protection Association, half of home heating fires are reported from December to February. Take the necessary steps now to keep your home fire safe in the coming months! Click on the link above for quick heating safety tips.
- 12/17/2015 Donate to the Alameda County Fire Fighters Holiday Toy Drive until 12/24! The Alameda County Fire Fighters Annual Holiday Toy Drive is in full swing! Donations of gift cards or new, unwrapped toys can be made at any of our fire stations through Thursday, December 24th. Thank you for your support!
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.