- 04/19/2016 Free CERT Training in San Lorenzo Begins May 10th! How will you prepare for the next disaster? Sign up for our next Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)training in San Lorenzo on Tuesday & Wednesday evenings in May (5/10, 5/11, 5/17, 5/18, 5/24, 5/25). Click on the link above for more information.
- 03/15/2016 3/22 Psychological First Aid Workshop Learn more about disaster psychology and how to provide emotional and psychological support to community members during a crisis at a free workshop on Tuesday, March 22nd at 7PM at the Castro Valley Library. Please click on the link above for details.
- 03/07/2016 3/12 Alameda County Firefighters St. Patrick's Day Pancake Breakfast(669KB) On Saturday, March 12th, Alameda County Firefighters will host the annual Dublin St. Patrick's Day Pancake Breakfast at Station 16 (7494 Donohue Drive) in Dublin. Tickets are $5 per person. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
- 02/18/2016 Sign up for a Free Emergency Preparedness Training! The Spring class schedule for our free Personal Emergency Preparedness Workshops and CERT Trainings is available! Click on the link above for details on an emergency preparedness workshop in your neighborhood.
- 01/28/2016 We're Hiring Public Education Assistants! We're recruiting one full-time and one part-time Public Education Assistant! The deadline to apply is Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5PM. Please click on the link above fore more information about the positions and to apply online.
- 01/06/2016 Emergency Preparedness Workshops in Dublin, San Lorenzo & Union City on 1/16 at 10AM Are you prepared for extreme winter weather or an active shooter incident? Learn how to prepare for emergencies in your home, neighborhood and workplace at free Emergency Preparedness Workshops on January 16th at 10 AM. Click the link above for more info.
- 11/12/2015 We're Hiring! We're hiring a Fire Emergency Preparedness Manager. The deadline to apply is Monday, December 7, 2015 at 5PM. Please click on the link above for additional information and/or to apply online.
- 11/05/2015 ACFD Fire Station 34 Open House on 11/14!(1310KB) Join Alameda County Firefighters for an Open House at Fire Station 34 on Saturday, November 14, 2015 from 10AM to 2PM. Station 34 is located at 2333 Powell St. in Emeryville. Please click on the link above for more information.
- 11/02/2015 Celebrate Safely: Candle Safety Tips(630KB) During the months of November & December fire departments across the nation see an increase in reports of home candle fires. As you prepare your home for the winter, read & download this NFPA Candle Safety tip sheet to make sure your home is fire safe.
- 01/14/2015 ACFD Fire Station 34 Temporarily Closed for Major Building Repairs, Firefighters Relocated to ACFD Fire Station 35 From January 13, 2015 until late June/early July 2015, Alameda County Fire Station 34 on Powell Street in Emeryville will be temporarily closed for major building repairs. Firefighters normally housed at Station 34 will be relocated to ACFD Station 35.
- 01/28/2016 Interested in Joining Our Team as a Dispatcher? Apply Now! We're hiring Fire Dispatchers! Learn more about the position and submit your application online by clicking on the link above. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5PM.
- 01/06/2016 Be Warm & Safe This Winter!(1053KB) According to the National Fire Protection Association, half of home heating fires are reported from December to February. Take the necessary steps now to keep your home fire safe in the coming months! Click on the link above for quick heating safety tips.
- 12/17/2015 Donate to the Alameda County Fire Fighters Holiday Toy Drive until 12/24! The Alameda County Fire Fighters Annual Holiday Toy Drive is in full swing! Donations of gift cards or new, unwrapped toys can be made at any of our fire stations through Thursday, December 24th. Thank you for your support!
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.