GSA Purchasing - Vendor Guide (93Kb)**
This 2-page PDF document is provided to acquaint you with the County's purchasing policies and procedures, and explains how you can do business with the County. Our goal is to assist you in your marketing efforts and promote partnerships between you and the County of Alameda.
Information in the guide includes:
- Centralized Purchasing
- Sales Calls & Contacts
- Contracting Opportunities
- Business Outreach
- Formal / Informal Competitive Bid Process
- Local Vendor Preference
- Small and Emerging Locally Owned Business Bid Preference
- First Source Program
- Environmental Commitment and Price Preference
- Packaging and Product Take Back
- Other County Programs
- Bid and Performance Bonds
- Gifts and Gratuities
Standard Services Agreement Template (110Kb)**
This is the template for County procurements requiring a Standard Services Agreement. The Standard Services Agreement is generally used for service contracts.
** PDF file requires the free Adobe Reader.