Systems Change Approach
Develop a neutral "platform" for discussion of issue(s).
Convene stakeholders–including but not limited to individuals directly involved in program delivery and management.
Facilitate discussions around protocol, policy and resource strategies for systems change.
Provide additional research and information gathering as necessary–and other staff support as called upon.
- Identification and clarification of the issues
- Development of common knowledge base supporting increased communication.
- Increased / enhanced coordination between stakeholders and systems.
- Development of joint work plans and joint strategies.
- Increased opportunities related to fiscal leveraging and other resources.