Programs & Services
The Public Works Agency offers many programs and services to the public including: Traffic/Safety, Building/Permitting, Flood Control, and Community Services.
- 03/04/2016 PG&E Community Pipeline Safety Project PGE is working with Alameda County and local residents to review areas around the natural gas transmission pipeline to check for items that could delay first responders from quickly accessing the pipeline in an emergency. Visit www.pge.com/GasSafety
- 05/01/2016 Posey Tube Closure Effective Sunday May 1 through August 2016, the Posey Tube will be closed to vehicular traffic Sundays through Thursdays between the hours of 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The pedestrian walkway will also be closed seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Baystar Shuttle Service will be available for pedestrians attempting to access
- 04/29/2016 Tassajara Roadwork Begins May 2 Beginning May 2, 2016, Tassajara Road/Camino Tassajara will be closed to motorists, cyclists and pedestrians to replace a failing culvert. This project will likely likely last until December. Those needing to travel between Dublin and Contra Costa County will need to take alternate routes.
- Thursday, July 7, 2016 - Castro Valley Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - Pre-Bid Meeting - Slurry Seal of Various Roadways, Spec No 2315
- Friday, July 29, 2016 - BOB Meeting - Upcoming J.O.C. Contracting Opportunities