Programs & Services
The Public Works Agency offers many programs and services to the public including: Traffic/Safety, Building/Permitting, Flood Control, and Community Services.
None at this time.
- 07/02/2015 Patterson Pass Road Closure Begins July 7 Construction of the Patterson Pass Road Safety Improvements Project, mile marker 6.4, begins Tuesday, July 7, 2015. During construction, Patterson Pass Road will be CLOSED to all vehicular, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic (24 hrs day, 7 days week). More... (493KB)
- 06/26/2015 Proposed Watercourse Ordinance Revisions The Public Works Agency will be presenting the proposed revisions to the Watercourse Protection Ordinance at the Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council (CVMAC) meeting on Monday July 20, 2015 at the Castro Valley Library located 3600 Norbridge Avenue, C More... (445KB)
- 07/02/2015 Traffic Delays on Tesla Road Crews will begin restriping of Tesla Road (eastbound) the week of July 6, 2015, to accommodate a left-hand turn lane pocket at Buena Vista Avenue and a 2-way left turn lane between Buena Vista and Mines Road. The work will occur during non-peak hours; however, traffic may be delayed.
- 05/19/2015 Patterson Pass Road Closure Construction is scheduled to begin Tuesday, July 7, 2015. During construction, Patterson Pass Road will be completely closed to all vehicular, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic at mile marker 6.4 for 60 days (24 hours a day/7 days a week) during the project's duration.
- 05/01/2015 PARK STREET BRIDGE CLOSURE(375KB) Park Street Bridge will be CLOSED to vehicle traffic, bikes and pedestrians between the hours of 8:30 pm and 5:00 am, from May 11, 2015 thru Aug 14, 2015, Sunday thru Thursday, with some limitations to marine traffic. See the weekly US Coast Guard Coast Guard Local Notice to Mariners for impacts to marine traffic