Programs & Services
The Public Works Agency offers many programs and services to the public including: Traffic/Safety, Building/Permitting, Flood Control, and Community Services.
None at this time.
- 05/19/2015 Patterson Pass Road Closure(153KB) The Public Works Agency will begin construction of planned safety improvements on Patterson Pass Road at mile marker 6.4 in July 2015. During construction, Patterson Pass Road will be closed to all vehicular, pedestrian, and bicycle traffic at mile marker 6.4 for the entire duration of the project (60 days).
- 05/01/2015 PARK STREET BRIDGE CLOSURE(375KB) Park Street Bridge will be CLOSED to vehicle traffic, bikes and pedestrians between the hours of 8:30 pm and 5:00 am, from May 11, 2015 thru Aug 14, 2015, Sunday thru Thursday, with some some limitations to marine traffic. See the weekly US Coast Guard Coast Guard Local Notice to Mariners for impacts to marine traffic
- Friday, May 29, 2015 - Upcoming Contracting Opportunities in Alameda County
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - FINAL Tesla Road Safety Study Community Meeting
- Friday, June 19, 2015 - Prevailing Wages Workshop
View a complete list of all our current and previous Project Updates.