Completed Projects Archive
FLOOD CONTROL PROJECTS
- RFP - Water quality and flow monitoring services at Turner Court (180 KB)*
- RFP - Operation of the Tule Pond Environmental Education Center (167 KB)*
- RFQ - Standby Confined Space Rescue Services (167 KB)*
- RFP - Occupational Safety and Health Training and Education (560 KB)*
- Request for Proposal (Updated 3/14/2013) (141 KB) *
- Request for Proposal (150 KB) *
- Request for Qualifications (89 KB) *
- SLEB Certification (214 KB) *
- Statement of Qualifications Questionnaire (127 KB) *
- Questions and Answers (65 KB) *
- Agua Fria Creek Restoration, Fremont
- Zone 5 Line M Improvements, Fremont (FC 5-200)
- Project Fact Sheet (PDF - 34kb)*
- Notification Letter to Residents (vicinity of Perry Road/Alameda Creek) 4-06-2012 (PDF - 213kb)*
- Notification Letter to Residents (vicinity of Royal Ann Drive to UPRR/Line M Channel) 4-06-2012 (PDF - 234kb)*
- Notification Letter to Residents 2-06-2012 (PDF - 476kb)*
- Farwell Drive Crossing Improvements, Fremont
- Estuary Bridges Retrofit Project
- Project Fact Sheet: Estuary Bridges Retrofit Project (PDF - 66kb)*
- Stanley Boulevard Safety and Streetscape Improvements Project
- Stanley Boulevard Bay Friendly Landscape Information (PDF - 1,450kb)*
- Project Fact Sheet: Stanley Boulevard Utility Undergrounding and Streetscape Improvement (PDF - 1,534kb)*
- Lewelling/ E. Lewelling Boulevard Widening and Streetscape Improvements between I-880 Freeway and Meekland Avenue, Unincorporated Alameda County
Project Update (June 22, 2012)
Work planned for the coming weeks (beginning June 25, 2012) includes:
- The Contractor will continue to install streetlight and concrete sidewalk on the south side of Lewelling Boulevard between Usher Street and UPRR.
- The Contractor will continue to work on driveway and walkway conforms along the frontages on Lewelling Boulevard between Usher Street and UPRR.
- The Contractor will begin installing landscape improvements between Usher Street and UPRR.
- The Contractor will work on the traffic signal systems at the intersections of Lewelling Blvd. with Via Granada and Tracy Street.
- PG&E will adjust its facility at the intersection of Usher Street with Lewelling Blvd.
This schedule is tentative and the progress will mostly depend on the weather and site conditions. As soon as information becomes available, it will be updated on this website.
James Chu, Project Manager
Phone number: (510) 670-5566
- Construction of Major Underground Storm Drain Pipe System, Emeryville
- Project Fact Sheet: Emeryville Project Fact Sheet 7-19-11 (PDF - 664kb)*
- Current Status:
- Notice of Upcoming Construction on 62nd St., Oakland (PDF - 310kb)*
- Community Involvement
- Floodwall Improvement Project, Hayward (between Industrial Parkway Southwest and Huntwood Avenue)
- San Leandro Creek Hazardous Tree Removal Project
Drainage Master Plan Study
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.