Completed Projects Archive
FLOOD CONTROL PROJECTS
- Lake Merritt Pump Station Maintenance Project
- Sulphur Creek Levee Improvements, Hayward (FC 2-189)
- Current Status: Project was winterized in November 2012. Construction will resume in early May 2013 and is expected to be completed by September 30, 2013.
- Project Fact Sheet (PDF - 33kb)*
- Notification Letter to Commercial Offices 4-10-2012 (PDF - 231kb)*
- Notification Letter to Commercial Offices 2-02-2012 (PDF - 490kb)*
- Eden Landing Pump Station Rehabilitation, Hayward (FC 3A-115)
- Current Status: Construction work is continuing and is expected to be completed by November 2013.
- Project Fact Sheet (PDF - 33kb)*
- Notification Letter to Commercial Offices 4-16-2012 (PDF - 470kb)*
- Knight Street Crossing Improvements, Oakland
- Current Status: : Bids were opened on February 21, 2013. Project is anticipated to be awarded by the Board of Supervisors sometime in March. Construction is anticipated to begin in May 2013 and completed by October 2013.
- Project Fact Sheet (PDF - 118kb)*
- Notification Letter to Residents 1-17-2013 (PDF - 326kb)*
- Mission Creek Restoration Project (Zone 6 Line L)
- The 30 day public review period will be from October 25, 2013 to November 26, 2013.
- Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration and Initial Study (PDF - 15.2mb)*
- Notice of Intent to adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration (PDF - 439kb)*
Drainage Master Plan Study
- Agua Fria Creek Restoration, Fremont
- Zone 5 Line M Improvements, Fremont (FC 5-200)
- Project Fact Sheet (PDF - 34kb)*
- Notification Letter to Residents (vicinity of Perry Road/Alameda Creek) 4-06-2012 (PDF - 213kb)*
- Notification Letter to Residents (vicinity of Royal Ann Drive to UPRR/Line M Channel) 4-06-2012 (PDF - 234kb)*
- Notification Letter to Residents 2-06-2012 (PDF - 476kb)*
- Farwell Drive Crossing Improvements, Fremont
- Estuary Bridges Retrofit Project
- Project Fact Sheet: Estuary Bridges Retrofit Project (PDF - 66kb)*
- Stanley Boulevard Safety and Streetscape Improvements Project
- Stanley Boulevard Bay Friendly Landscape Information (PDF - 1,450kb)*
- Project Fact Sheet: Stanley Boulevard Utility Undergrounding and Streetscape Improvement (PDF - 1,534kb)*
- Lewelling/ E. Lewelling Boulevard Widening and Streetscape Improvements between I-880 Freeway and Meekland Avenue, Unincorporated Alameda County
Project Update (June 22, 2012)
Work planned for the coming weeks (beginning June 25, 2012) includes:
- The Contractor will continue to install streetlight and concrete sidewalk on the south side of Lewelling Boulevard between Usher Street and UPRR.
- The Contractor will continue to work on driveway and walkway conforms along the frontages on Lewelling Boulevard between Usher Street and UPRR.
- The Contractor will begin installing landscape improvements between Usher Street and UPRR.
- The Contractor will work on the traffic signal systems at the intersections of Lewelling Blvd. with Via Granada and Tracy Street.
- PG&E will adjust its facility at the intersection of Usher Street with Lewelling Blvd.
This schedule is tentative and the progress will mostly depend on the weather and site conditions. As soon as information becomes available, it will be updated on this website.
James Chu, Project Manager
Phone number: (510) 670-5566
- Construction of Major Underground Storm Drain Pipe System, Emeryville
- Project Fact Sheet: Emeryville Project Fact Sheet 7-19-11 (PDF - 664kb)*
- Current Status:
- Notice of Upcoming Construction on 62nd St., Oakland (PDF - 310kb)*
- Community Involvement
- Floodwall Improvement Project, Hayward (between Industrial Parkway Southwest and Huntwood Avenue)
- San Leandro Creek Hazardous Tree Removal Project
- High Street and Park Street Bridge Rehabilitation Project
- Grove Way Improvements from Meekland Avenue to Western Boulevard, Alameda County
- East Bay Greenway Project - Public Review
- East Bay Greenway Project Fact Sheet (PDF - 119kb) *
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.