June 3, 2014 – Direct Primary Election
Results will be available after polls close on election night.
What's on the ballot?
Voter Nominated Offices
|Federal Office||Seat||Filing Office|
|United States Representatives||Districts 13, 15, 17||Registrar of Voters|
|State Constitutional Office||Seat||Filing Office|
|Governor||Statewide||Registrar of Voters|
|Secretary of State||Statewide|
|State Superintendent of Public Instruction||Statewide|
|Member, State Board of Equalization||District 2|
|State Legislative Office||Seat||Filing Office|
|State Senator||District 10||Registrar of Voters|
|Member of the State Assembly||Districts 15, 16, 18, 20, 25|
|County Office||Seat||Filing Office|
|Superior Court Judge||22 Seats||Registrar of Voters|
|County Board of Supervisors||Districts 2, 3|
|County Board of Education||Areas 1, 4, 7|
|County Superintendent of Schools||Countywide|
|Treasurer/ Tax Collector||Countywide|
|City Office||Seat||Filing Office|
|City of Hayward||Mayor||City Clerk|
|2 Council Members|
|Special District Office||Seat||Filing Office|
|Union Sanitary District||2 Board of Directors||Registrar of Voters|
|Zone 7 Flood Control District||4 Board of Directors|
Disclaimer: Information on this list is current as of the date it was posted. Changes may occur before or after the nomination period.
Public Notices/News Releases
- Important Periods Public Notice (PDF - 21kb) *
- Nomination Period Opens News Release (PDF - 20kb) *
- Nomination Period Closes Release (PDF - 50kb) *
- Aviso Público Sobre los Periodos Importantes (PDF - 22kb) *
- Comunicado de Prensa Sobre el Comienzo del Periodo de Nominación (PDF - 23kb) *
- Comunicado de Prensa Sobre el Cierre del Periodo de Nominación (PDF - 50kb) *
- Pampublikong Paunawa ng mga Mahahalagang Panahon (PDF - 23kb) *
- Mga Balitang Nakalathala sa Pagbubukas ng Panahon ng Pagmumungkahi ng Kandidato (PDF - 24kb) *
- Mga Balitang Nakalathala sa Pagsasara ng Panahon ng Pagmumungkahi ng Kandidato (PDF - 50kb) *
- Thông Báo Công Cộng Về Những Thời Ðiểm Quan Trọng (PDF - 150kb) *
- Thông Tin Về Thời Hạn Thâu Nhận Việc Đề Cử (PDF - 64kb) *
- Thông Tin Về Thời Kỳ Hết Hạn Đề Cử (PDF - 103kb) *
Use your Voter Profile to lookup:
- Lookup your polling place
- Download your sample ballot
- Check the status of your vote by mail ballot
- Change your preferred language
- Opt out/Opt in to receive your sample ballot by mail
- Lookup which districts you live in
Go to My Voter Profile
Who is Eligible?
All registered voters in Alameda County are eligible to vote in the Direct Primary Election.
Polling Place information will be available closer to the election.
Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on June 3, 2014.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is current as of the time it was posted. Changes may occur after posting and will be updated prior to the election.
Dates to Remember
|Nomination Period||Monday, February 10, 2014 to Friday, March 7, 2014|
|Last Day to Submit Direct Arguments For/Against a Measure||Friday,
March 14, 2014*
|Last Day to Submit Rebuttal Arguments For/Against a Measure||Friday,
March 21, 2014*
|Early Voting begins||Monday,
May 5, 2014
|Close of Voter Registration Period||Monday,
May 19, 2014
|Last day to request a Vote By Mail Ballot||Tuesday,
May 27, 2014
*For city measure deadlines, contact the city clerk’s office.