Language Advisory Committee Newsletters — Fall Edition
LAC Newsletters - Past Issues
Important Dates for the February 4, 2014 City of Piedmont General Municipal Election
|First Day to Mail Voter Information Pamphlets||December 26, 2013|
|First Day of Mailing Ballots/Early Voting||January 6, 2014|
|Close of Registration||January 20, 2014|
|Last Day to Request a Vote-by-Mail Ballot||January 28, 2014|
|Election Day||February 4, 2014|
Find your polling place on Election Day and view your Voter Information Pamphlet:
Polling Place/Voter Information Pamphlet Lookup
In addition to the English Voter Information Pamphlet & Sample Ballot, the Registrar of Voters provides Voter Information Pamphlets in Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog/Filipino and Vietnamese to registered voters upon request.
If you would like to receive a Voter Information Pamphlet in Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog/Filipino or Vietnamese please call:
For your convenience, below are other online applications and forms that are available.
- Register to vote right now by filling in the:
Online Voter Registration Application
- Check your voter registration status, registered address, party affiliation, registration date and vote by mail status:
Voter Registration Status
- Track the status of your Vote by Mail Ballot:
Vote By Mail Ballot Tracking
- Find out more information for requesting a Vote by Mail Ballot for an upcoming election:
Vote By Mail Application
- To become a permanent Vote by Mail voter and receive a Ballot in the mail for every election in which you are eligible, print and fill out the form below:
Permanent Vote By Mail Application (PDF - 41kb) *
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.