- 08/15/2016 List of Measures - General Election(400KB) Please click the link above to view the list of measures for the November 8, 2016 General Election. The following are deadlines for measures under the Registrar of Voter's authority: Direct Arguments - August 17th. Rebuttal Arguments - August 22nd.
- 01/26/2012 My Voter Profile Do you need to look up your polling place, view your sample ballot or even look up which districts you are eligible to vote in, NOW YOU CAN! With MY VOTER PROFILE there has never been an easier or faster way to access your information.
- 07/20/2016 Candidate Filing Appointments Attention candidates for the upcoming November 8, 2016 General Election! The deadline to file all nomination papers is Friday, August 12, 2016. We highly recommend making an appointment. Please click the link above to schedule an appointment online.
- 06/15/2016 Certified Results - Presidential Primary Election Certified election results for the June 7, 2016 Presidential Primary Elections are now available. Please click the link above to view the results.
- 05/23/2016 Crossover Voting Voters registered as No Party Preference (Non-Partisan) may request a Crossover Partisan Ballot be mailed to them. The last day to request a mail ballot is May 31st 5PM. No Party Preference voters may also request crossover ballots in person at the polls.
- 05/23/2016 Vote By Mail Drop-Off Box Map You will find 24-Hour Vote By Mail Ballot Drop-off boxes all over Alameda County. Click the link above to view the Drop-off box map. Before dropping off your Vote by Mail envelope, make sure to sign the back of it.
- 04/30/2016 Early Voting - Presidential Primary Election Early voting for the June 7, 2016 Statewide Presidential Primary Election starts Monday, May 9th. Our office is open 8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday thru Friday. The Registrar of Voter's office will be closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day.