- 05/23/2016 Crossover Voting Voters registered as No Party Preference (Non-Partisan) may request a Crossover Partisan Ballot be mailed to them. The last day to request a mail ballot is May 31st 5PM. No Party Preference voters may also request crossover ballots in person at the polls.
- 05/23/2016 Vote By Mail Drop-Off Box Map 24-Hour Vote By Mail Ballot Drop-off boxes are located thru out Alameda County. View the Drop-off box map by clicking the link above. Please make sure to sign the back of your Vote by Mail envelope before dropping it off.
- 04/30/2016 Early Voting - Presidential Primary Election Early voting for the June 7, 2016 Statewide Presidential Primary Election starts Monday, May 9th. Our office is open 8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday thru Friday. The Registrar of Voter's office will be closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day.
- 01/26/2012 My Voter Profile Do you need to look up your polling place, view your sample ballot or even look up which districts you are eligible to vote in, NOW YOU CAN! With MY VOTER PROFILE there has never been an easier or faster way to access your information.
- 02/11/2016 President's Day Weekend(17647KB) The Registrar of Voters Office will be closed Friday, February 12th and Monday, February 15th in observance of President Lincoln's Birthday Day and President Washington's Birthday.
- 12/23/2015 Happy Holidays from the Registrar of Voters!(7143KB) The Registrar of Voters Office will be closed Friday, December 25th and Friday, January 1st in observance of the Christmas Day and New Year's Day holidays.