- 11/28/2016 Closed for Christmas The Registrar of Voters Office will be observing the Christmas Holiday on Monday, December 26th and will be closed for business.
- 11/09/2016 eData Statistics Page View up-to-date Registration, Vote-by-Mail data filtered by every jurisdiction in Alameda County. Also download/view precinct and jurisdictional map layers. Click above to visit the eData page.
- 01/26/2012 My Voter Profile Do you need to look up your polling place, view your sample ballot or even look up which districts you are eligible to vote in, NOW YOU CAN! With MY VOTER PROFILE there has never been an easier or faster way to access your information.
- 11/18/2016 Unofficial Election Results Update #4 The Unofficial - Post Election Update #4 will be posted later this evening.
- 11/09/2016 Closed for Thanksgiving The Registrar of Voters Office will be observing the Thanksgiving Day Holiday on Thursday, November 24th through Friday, November 25th and will be closed for business.
- 11/08/2016 Closed on Veteran's Day The Registrar of Voters Office will be observing Veteran's Day on Friday, November 11, 2016 and will be closed for business.
- 11/03/2016 Early Voting/Weekend Voting Early voting is available every day from now until Election Day November 8, 2016. Our office is open 8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday thru Friday, and 9:00AM to 3:00PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- 07/20/2016 Candidate Filing Appointments Attention candidates for the upcoming November 8, 2016 General Election! The deadline to file all nomination papers is Friday, August 12, 2016. We highly recommend making an appointment. Please click the link above to schedule an appointment online.
- 06/15/2016 Certified Results - Presidential Primary Election Certified election results for the June 7, 2016 Presidential Primary Elections are now available. Please click the link above to view the results.
- 05/01/2016 List of Measures - General Election(400KB) Please click the link above to view the list of measures for the November 8, 2016 General Election. The following are deadlines for measures under the Registrar of Voter's authority: Direct Arguments - August 17th. Rebuttal Arguments - August 22nd.