Previous Elections & Results
Previous Elections & Results » June 22, 2010 – Alameda USD Special Vote by Mail Election
For a Summary of the Results by Jurisdiction, contact the Registrar of Voter at (510) 272-6933.
- Election Summary Report (PDF - 8kb) *
This is a Vote by Mail Election only. There are no Polling Places.
Vote by Mail Ballots will be mailed out starting on May 24, 2010.
- Parcel Tax Measure
Voters who reside in these jurisdictions are eligible to vote in this Special Vote by Mail Election:
- Alameda Unified School District
- First day to mail sample ballots - Thursday, May 13, 2010
- Early Voting will begin on Monday, May 24, 2010
- Close of Voter Registration Period - Monday, June 7, 2010
Composite Sample Ballots:
Measures Submitted To the Voters
To maintain high quality Alameda public schools by protecting strong core academic programs that promote science, math, and language arts, attracting and retaining excellent teachers, and supporting art, music and small class size, shall Alameda Unified School District replace two existing parcel taxes with one annual parcel tax for 8 years in the amounts described in the voter pamphlet, with an exemption for seniors, no funds for administrators' salaries, and every dollar staying in Alameda schools? (2/3 votes needed)
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.