Previous Elections & Results
Previous Elections & Results » March 8, 2011 – Alameda USD Special Election
For a Summary of the Results by Jurisdiction, contact the Registrar of Voter at (510) 272-6933.
Alameda USD Special Election Measure A
- Parcel Tax Measure
Voters who reside in these jurisdictions are eligible to vote in this Special Election:
- Alameda Unified School District
- First day to mail sample ballots - Thursday, January 27, 2011
- Early Voting will begin on Monday, February 7, 2011
- Close of Voter Registration Period - Monday, February 21, 2011
- Last day to request a Vote By Mail Ballot - Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Disclaimer: Information on this site is current as of the time it was posted. Changes may occur after posting and will be updated prior to the election.
- March 8 2011 Polling Place List (PDF - 9kb) *
Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on March 8, 2011.
- Measure Question Submitted to Voters (PDF - 7.5kb) *
- Measure A Resolution (PDF - 202kb) *
- County Counsel's Impartial Analysis of Measure A (PDF - 22kb) *
- Argument In Favor of Measure A (PDF - 108kb) *
- Rebuttal to Argument In Favor of Measure A (PDF - 148kb) *
- Argument Against Measure A (PDF - 69kb) *
- Rebuttal to Argument Against Measure A (PDF - 184kb) *
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.