County Facility Closures
County facilities that have been closed due PG&E Public Safety Power Shutoffs.
- What is AC Alert?
- Emergency Prepared Kits
- PG&E Public Safety Power Shutoff FAQ
- Wildfire Smoke Safety
- NEW! Alameda County Indoor Facilities for Weather Related Respite
- NEW! AC Alert for Community Partners
Get Twitter Alerts
Follow our Twitter feeds to get the latest updates.
Follow us on Twitter and stay up-to-date with our alerts!
Always call 9-1-1 for life-threatening emergencies.
Suicide Crisis Hotline
Report A Gas Leak
CALL 9-1-1 or CALL PG&E at (800) 743-5000
Missing Children Hotline
(888) 886-9660 or visit their website.
- Alameda Health System
- - Alameda Hospital
- - Eastmont Wellness Center
- - Fairmont Hospital
- - Highland Hospital
- - John George Psychiatric Hospital
- - Newark Wellness Center
- - Hayward Wellness Center
- - Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Bay Area Emergency Hospitals
- Eden Medical Center
- John Muir Health
- Kaiser Permanente