A message from:
Board of Supervisors
Susan S. Muranishi, County Administrator
April 29, 2021
We have been through a lot together during the past year, and we appreciate each and every one of you for your hard work and dedication to serving our communities. As we head further into pandemic recovery, it is critically important that we promote a healthy and safe work environment for County staff. While prevention measures like wearing masks, avoiding crowds, and washing your hands frequently will remain important, vaccination is a key element in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
If you have not already received your COVID-19 vaccine, drive-up appointments are available at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum now and through the weekend! Don’t delay, make your appointment today!
- Vaccination is free of charge
- It's easy - you never have to leave your vehicle
- You are entitled to take time off of work to get vaccinated
- You can make it a family outing - everyone aged 16 and older is eligible
- To make an appointment, please go to My Turn - California COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling & Notifications or call 1-833-422-4255
- Appointments are available 9am to 7pm
Vaccination helps protect you and those in your home and work communities. Please take this easy opportunity to get your shot so we can all be together again, soon.
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines or other vaccination sites in Alameda County, please visit: https://covid-19.acgov.org/vaccines