NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Current News & Announcements
- 10/19/2017 Eden Night Live October 2017(65KB) Stop by the Eden Night Live site(16640 E.14th st Ashland,CA) next week October 27th FROM 6 TO 9 P.M. and enjoy an evening full of live music performances, activities, participate in the costume contest, and more! See flyer for more information.
- 10/19/2017 Coat and Blanket Drive(63KB) Donate to the coat and blanket drive to keep community members in need warm. See the flyer below for drop off locations and info about a FREE event happening on Nov 3 at the Ashland Community Center.
- 10/19/2017 ACSO Winter 2017 Citizens Academy(59KB) Get an inside look at the Alameda County Sheriff's Office through presentations given by the specialized units, take tours of facilities, and learn about your local law enforcement. They will be from October 25, 2017 to February 7, 2018.
- 07/24/2017 Alameda County Citizen's Academy 2017(138KB) The 2017 Citizen?s Academy is starting! This annual six-week civic engagement Academy is a free opportunity for you to learn about the County's mission and goals. See flyer memo for more info.
- 07/19/2017 Know Your Rights Workshops(504KB) There will be a series of workshops hosted by the City of Hayward,presented by Alameda County Immigration Legal and Education Partnership (ACILEP).Great opportunity to receive an update on the status of Hayward Sanctuary City policies & people's rights.
- 07/17/2017 Ashland Community Association(2206KB) The Ashland Community Association (formerly the EALI Public Safety Working Group) invites you to be involved in shaping the community! Meetings held on the 3rd Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. at Ashland Place - 16385 E. 14th Street.
- 07/17/2017 Mandela Produce Stand(1209KB) Mandela Marketplace has a community produce stand every Tuesday at 16385 E.14th Street in San Leandro from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. where there's farm produce at affordable prices.
Archived News & Announcements
None at this time.