News & Announcements
- 10/15/2015 Revised Schedule of EALI Working Group Meetings #10 rev. 11.4.15(240KB) The next meetings of the Eden Area Livability Initiative (EALI) Phase IIWorking Groups will be held from October to December. Help make EALI II a success with your participation and feedback!
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Monday, December 7, 2015 - Education Working Group
- Wednesday, December 9, 2015 - Economic Development Working Group
The Eden Area Livability Initiative is an integrated partnership between the community, the county and other public sector jurisdictions that have a stake in the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County. The Livability Initiative is the strategic development of a shared vision that plans to build pride for the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County.
- To create, strengthen, and sustain a livable community in the western unincorporated areas of Alameda County
- To encourage planning and action across disciplines and interest areas
- To engage the community in a significant way
- To call for County Agencies to collaborate in new ways
- To build stronger partnerships between the County, other jurisdictions and the community
- To increase community participation in decisions that affects the community
- To find a shared community vision
- To ensure coordination and implementation of this vision and plan between government and the community
- To strengthen relationships between government and the community