News & Announcements
- 11/18/2013 EALI Charrette FINAL vote results are now available!(224KB) Approximately 400 participants attended the EALI Charrette on Saturday, November 16, 2013. 351 ballots were casted from Eden Area residents, business/property owners who are age 16 years or older. The final results are now available!
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - Blue Ribbon Steering Committee
The Eden Area Livability Initiative is an integrated partnership between the community, the county and other public sector jurisdictions that have a stake in the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County. The Livability Initiative is the strategic development of a shared vision that plans to build pride for the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County.
- To create, strengthen, and sustain a livable community in the western unincorporated areas of Alameda County
- To encourage planning and action across disciplines and interest areas
- To engage the community in a significant way
- To call for County Agencies to collaborate in new ways
- To build stronger partnerships between the County, other jurisdictions and the community
- To increase community participation in decisions that affects the community
- To find a shared community vision
- To ensure coordination and implementation of this vision and plan between government and the community
- To strengthen relationships between government and the community