News & Announcements
- 02/01/2017 Ashland Community Meetings(2354KB) The Ashland Community Association (formerly the EALI Public Safety Working Group) invites you to be involved in shaping the community! Meetings held on the 3rd Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. at Ashland Place - 16385 E. 14th Street.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - Economic Development Forum
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - Economic Development Forum
The Eden Area Livability Initiative is an integrated partnership between the community, the county and other public sector jurisdictions that have a stake in the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County. The Livability Initiative is the strategic development of a shared vision that plans to build pride for the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County.
- To create, strengthen, and sustain a livable community in the western unincorporated areas of Alameda County
- To encourage planning and action across disciplines and interest areas
- To engage the community in a significant way
- To call for County Agencies to collaborate in new ways
- To build stronger partnerships between the County, other jurisdictions and the community
- To increase community participation in decisions that affects the community
- To find a shared community vision
- To ensure coordination and implementation of this vision and plan between government and the community
- To strengthen relationships between government and the community