News & Announcements
- 12/22/2014 EALI Working Group Meeting #6 Schedule(277KB) The next set of Eden Area Livability Initiative (EALI) Phase II Working Group meetings will be held in February and March 2015.
- 12/15/2014 EALI Joint Leadership Committee Meeting(650KB) How are we making progress on the EALI Phase II Goals? Come find out at the Thursday, January 22, 2015 EALI Joint Leadership Committee meeting from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at Eden Church - 21455 Birch Street, Hayward.
- 10/01/2014 Alameda County Small Business Workshops(173KB) Interested in starting a small business? Attend these workshops to learn how to Start a Food Business, Start a Home-Based Business, Developing Successful Business Plan, Retailing 101, and more.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Thursday, January 22, 2015 - EALI Joint Leadership Committee Meeting
The Eden Area Livability Initiative is an integrated partnership between the community, the county and other public sector jurisdictions that have a stake in the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County. The Livability Initiative is the strategic development of a shared vision that plans to build pride for the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County.
- To create, strengthen, and sustain a livable community in the western unincorporated areas of Alameda County
- To encourage planning and action across disciplines and interest areas
- To engage the community in a significant way
- To call for County Agencies to collaborate in new ways
- To build stronger partnerships between the County, other jurisdictions and the community
- To increase community participation in decisions that affects the community
- To find a shared community vision
- To ensure coordination and implementation of this vision and plan between government and the community
- To strengthen relationships between government and the community