ICPC focuses on ensuring positive and equitable outcomes for children and youth through cross system collaboration within County departments and agencies. These are the ICPC goals:
Children are Thriving
- • Children are ready and prepared for Kindergarten.
- • Children can read at grade level.
- • Youth graduate from high school.
- • Children live in financially stable households.
Children are Healthy
- • Children are born and stay at a healthy weight.
- • Children are provided with adequate and accessible health care.
Children are Safe
- • Children and their families are free from abuse and neglect.
- • Youth are free from violence at home, in their communities and at school.
For more details, read a summary of our work.