Child Care & Support
- Adopting a Child
- Becoming a Foster Parent
- Child Care Referrals
- Child Support Custodial Parents/Caretakers FAQ's
- Child Support Non-Custodial Parents FAQ's
- Child Support Legal Information FAQ's
- Child Support Liens & Title Companies FAQ's
- Child Support Services
- REACH Ashland Youth Center Project
The REACH Ashland Youth Center (AYC) is part of HCSA's Children & Youth Initiatives' strategy to support the development of youth hubs that offer a continuum of comprehensive support services to youth and their families.
- Independent Living Skills Program
Supports foster and probation youth in developing the skills they will need for future success. Services are available to all youth in out-of home placement by the Juvenile Court on or after their sixteenth birthday.
- Youth UpRising (YU)
Youth UpRising (YU) is a 25,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art transformation center in the heart of East Oakland dedicated to community transformation powered by the leadership of youth. Offers a wide range of programs and services that develop youth leadership.