For the latest updates, visit our Public Health Department website.
For questions about vaccines and vaccinations, read Public Health's FAQ's.
If you still have a question about coronavirus, email our Public Health Department.
If you have a compliance concern, email the Sheriff's Office.
Most Popular Topics
Below you will find the most common topics customers contact us about. So before you email us, we might have your answer below.
- Property Tax Questions
- Lookup / Pay Property Taxes
- Order a Birth, Death or Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Information / Decrees
- Change Mailing Address for Property Taxes
- Property Ownership Information?
- Assessment Due to Decline in Property Value
- Check the Status of my Birth, Death or Marriage Certificate Order
- Employment Opportunities
Search Our Website
Almost every question we receive could have been answered by using our website search. Try it out. It's the big search box at the top of the page.
If you know which department you need to contact, we have all department contact information listed here.
Alameda County is committed to open government and citizen engagement. Connect with us through Facebook or Twitter.
If you are having a technical issue with our website, please email our web team so they can fix it.
If you still haven't found an answer or you need to contact us for another reason, please email us.