Alameda County Unincorporated Communities
Ashland ¤ Castlewood ¤ Castro Valley ¤ Cherryland ¤ Fairview ¤ Happy Valley
Hillcrest Knolls ¤ San Lorenzo ¤ Sunol
- Alameda County Board of Supervisors
- Alameda County Community Development Agency
- Alameda County Environmental Health: All Programs
- Alameda County Fire Department
- Alameda County Housing & Community Development
- Alameda County Library Adult Literacy Program
- Alameda County Library Bookmobile
- Alameda County Public Works Agency
- Alameda County Sheriff's Office
- Castro Valley Branch Library
- Castro Valley Sanitary District
- Castro Valley Unified School District
- Coop Extension
- Eden Area Livability Initiative
- Eden Township Healthcare District
- Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
- Hayward Unified School District
- Household Hazardous Waste Drop Off sites
- Online Records
- Oro Loma Sanitary District
- Recycling and Composting
- San Lorenzo Creek Task Force
- San Lorenzo Branch Library
- San Lorenzo Unified School District
- Vector Control
- Ashland Youth Center
News & Information
- 03/17/2017 Santa Maria Avenue Improvement Project Community Meeting(226KB) The Santa Maria Avenue Improvement Project in Castro Valley will enhance traffic safety with complete streets benefits to all roadway users. Meeting takes place on 3/29/17 at the Castro Valley Library at 6 p.m.
- 03/14/2017 Cherryland's 9th Annual Easter Eggstravaganza(2175KB) The Easter Eggstravaganza will take place rain or shine on April 8 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. There will be a Bonnet Parade & Contest, Egg Hunt, Egg Roll, and decorating egg contest.
- 03/14/2017 Public Health Week in Ashland(264KB) Community Health Services Division of Alameda County Public Health Department, in collaboration with REACH Ashland Youth Center and RCD Ashland Place present a 2 day community celebration event!Event will take place on April 5 & 6.
- 02/10/2017 FREE Tax Preparation Services for Low-Income Individuals and Families The Alameda County Social Services Agency is providing free tax prep to residents with a 2016 income of $54,000 or less in San Lorenzo, Hayward, and in East and Downtown Oakland until April 17th.
- 02/01/2017 Ashland Community Meetings(2354KB) The Ashland Community Association (formerly the EALI Public Safety Working Group) invites you to be involved in shaping the community! Meetings held on the 3rd Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. at Ashland Place - 16385 E. 14th Street.
- 12/15/2016 Small Business Workshops(1311KB) Learn how to start a business, building successful business plans, social media/digital marketing basics, and starting a home-based business. Workshops are free and register today at http://acsbdc.org/events2
- 12/15/2016 2017 Quarterly Economic Development Forum(441KB) Stay in the know! Join us for updates about exciting new projects and businesses in the unincorporated area!
- 03/13/2017 Notice of Intent to Adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration for Medical Cannabis Ordinance Amendments The Comment period will be from March 7, 2017 to March 27, 2017, a period of 21 days pursuant to Section 15105(b) of the CEQA Guidelines. Comments must be received no later than 5:00 PM on March 27, 2017.
The Alameda County Public Works Agency manages road closures within the Unincorporated Areas of Alameda County. Visit their website for the latest road closure information.
Unincorporated Services Committee
None at this time.
Planning Commission (More info)
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - Planning Commission
West County Board of Zoning Adjustments (More info)
- Monday, April 10, 2017 - Board of Zoning Adjustments - West County
Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - Land Use (More info)
- Monday, March 27, 2017 - Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - Land Use
Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - General Purpose(More info)
None at this time.