Alameda County Unincorporated Communities
Ashland ¤ Castlewood ¤ Castro Valley ¤ Cherryland ¤ Fairview ¤ Happy Valley
Hillcrest Knolls ¤ San Lorenzo ¤ Sunol
- Alameda County Board of Supervisors
- Alameda County Community Development Agency
- Alameda County Environmental Health: All Programs
- Alameda County Fire Department
- Alameda County Housing & Community Development
- Alameda County Library Adult Literacy Program
- Alameda County Library Bookmobile
- Alameda County Public Works Agency
- Alameda County Sheriff's Office
- Castro Valley Branch Library
- Castro Valley Sanitary District
- Castro Valley Unified School District
- Coop Extension
- Eden Area Livability Initiative
- Eden Township Healthcare District
- Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
- Hayward Unified School District
- Household Hazardous Waste Drop Off sites
- Online Records
- Oro Loma Sanitary District
- Recycling and Composting
- San Lorenzo Creek Task Force
- San Lorenzo Branch Library
- San Lorenzo Unified School District
- Vector Control
- Ashland Youth Center
News & Information
- 10/04/2016 Public Art - Call for Artists The Alameda County Arts Commission invites artists to apply for potential inclusion in an Artist Registry, a prequalified list of artists that will be used for upcoming public art opportunities.
- 09/19/2016 Fairview Town Hall Meeting on a Municipal Advisory Council #2(101KB) Supervisor Miley invites you to find out what does a Municipal Advisory Council (MAC) mean for the Fairview community. Town Hall held on October 22 from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. at East Avenue Elementary School's Multi-Purpose Room at 2424 East Ave. Hayward
- 06/15/2016 Eden Night Live(794KB) Join us at Eden Night Live every Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. from July to October. Eden Night Live takes place on Mission Blvd. and Hampton Rd. across the street from Bancheros. Great fun for the community with music, vendors, and more
- 09/19/2016 Draft Medical Cannabis Dispensary/Delivery and Cultivation Ordinances(459KB) Visit http://www.acgov.org/cda/planning/landuseprojects/medical-cannabis.htm to see a schedule of public meetings on the ordinances and to access documents from past meetings.
- 08/30/2016 Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems Draft Ordinance(271KB) Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems Draft Ordinance. Last updated on July 7, 2016. Visit https://www.acgov.org/aceh/landuse/draft_lamp.htm for other OWTS documents and Local Agency Management Program documents.
- 08/03/2016 Palomares Road Closure Between MM 8.5 and MM 8.7(220KB) Palomares Road will be closed to all traffic between mile marker 8.70 and 8.50, beginning August 3, 2016, through October 2016. This closure enables the Alameda County Resource Conservation District to complete a bridge replacement over Stonybrook Creek. For additional information, visit www.acrcd.org/NewsEvents
- 06/29/2016 Calaveras Road Weekend Closure Calaveras Road will be closed on WEEKDAYS ONLY between Geary Road and Oakridge Road, near the Santa Clara/Alameda County Line. Sunol Regional Wilderness entrance will be open at all times.
- 04/29/2016 Tassajara Roadwork Begins May 2 Beginning May 2, 2016, Tassajara Road/Camino Tassajara will be closed to motorists, cyclists and pedestrians to replace a failing culvert. This project will likely likely last until December. Those needing to travel between Dublin and Contra Costa County will need to take alternate routes.
Unincorporated Services Committee
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - Unincorporated Services Meeting
Planning Commission (More info)
- Monday, November 7, 2016 - Planning Commission
West County Board of Zoning Adjustments (More info)
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - Board of Zoning Adjustments - West County
Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - Land Use (More info)
- Monday, October 24, 2016 - Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - Land Use
Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - General Purpose(More info)
None at this time.