Alameda County Unincorporated Communities
Ashland ¤ Castlewood ¤ Castro Valley ¤ Cherryland ¤ Fairview ¤ Happy Valley
Hillcrest Knolls ¤ San Lorenzo ¤ Sunol
- Alameda County Board of Supervisors
- Alameda County Community Development Agency
- Alameda County Environmental Health: All Programs
- Alameda County Fire Department
- Alameda County Housing & Community Development
- Alameda County Library Adult Literacy Program
- Alameda County Library Bookmobile
- Alameda County Public Works Agency
- Alameda County Sheriff's Office
- Castro Valley Branch Library
- Castro Valley Sanitary District
- Castro Valley Unified School District
- Coop Extension
- Eden Area Livability Initiative
- Eden Township Healthcare District
- Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
- Hayward Unified School District
- Household Hazardous Waste Drop Off sites
- Online Records
- Oro Loma Sanitary District
- Recycling and Composting
- San Lorenzo Creek Task Force
- San Lorenzo Branch Library
- San Lorenzo Unified School District
- Vector Control
- Ashland Youth Center
News & Information
- 04/02/2015 Earth Day Clean Up in Castro Valley(137KB) Join Supervisor Miley and Friends of San Lorenzo Creek at Castro Valley Sanitary District's Earth Day Clean Up on Saturday, April 25 from 8:30 a.m. - 12 noon. Click on link for more information.
- 03/25/2015 Free Lead Paint Repair Funds(510KB) If you own a pre-1978 home or apartment building you may be eligible for funds and technical assistance to reduce lead hazards at your property.
- 03/25/2015 Invitation to Apply for the Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) Steering Committee Alameda County is launching a county-wide Steering Committee for the proposed CCA program. The Committee will advise the Board of Supervisors and Community Development Agency staff during the formation process on key aspects of the program's development.
- 10/01/2014 Alameda County Small Business Workshops(173KB) Interested in starting a small business? Attend these workshops to learn how to Start a Food Business, Start a Home-Based Business, Developing Successful Business Plan, Retailing 101, and more.
None at this time.
- 04/08/2015 High Street Bridge REOPENED(402KB) Bridge work has been completed, and the High Street Bridge is now open to traffic.
Unincorporated Services Committee
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - Unincorporated Services Meeting
Planning Commission (More info)
- Monday, April 20, 2015 - Planning Commission
West County Board of Zoning Adjustments (More info)
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - Board of Zoning Adjustments - West County
Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - Land Use (More info)
- Monday, April 27, 2015 - Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - Land Use
Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - General Purpose(More info)
- Monday, April 20, 2015 - Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Council - General Purpose