EBIA Mission and Goals
- To streamline and standardize small business certification procedures.
- To serve as a centralized resource and best practices clearinghouse for small businesses
- Procurement & Contracting Policy Development
- Identification & Support of Best Practices
- Supportive Services for the Vendor Community
- Synchronized Certification Expiration Dates
- Training Workshops & Informational Forums
EBIA meets monthly on the 4th Thursday. Meetings are hosted by members and partners and open to visitors.
Membership is open to any local or regional
- Governmental Entity
- Small Business
- Community Based Organization (CBOs)
Which support the mission and goals outlined.
For more information, and a membership application, please contact:
Business Outreach Officer
Alameda County GSA
Office of Alameda County
Supervisor Nate Miley, District 5