The County's Clean Water Program works to prevent water pollution in creeks.
Clean Water Program - Unincorporated Areas
Urban runoff is the leading cause of water pollution in creeks and San Francisco Bay today. The Alameda County Public Works Clean Water Program works to prevent water pollution from urban runoff in unincorporated areas. It also works closely with the Countywide Clean Water Program.
Water Quality Agencies & Organizations
- ACCWP - Alameda County-wide Clean Water Program
- Alameda County Waste Management Authority
- BASMAA - Bay Area Association of Stormwater Management Agencies Association
- California Water Quality Control Board
- Center for Watershed Protection
- EPA - Environmental Protection Agency
- RCD - Resource Conservation District
- NRCS - Natural Resource Conservation Service
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.