CalAgPermits is our new web-based (online) pesticide permitting program. This free service is intended to simplify and streamline the existing permit and pesticide reporting process. Find the CalAgPermits website at http://www.calagpermits.org If you have not yet been issued a user name and password, please contact our office at 510-670-5232 or your district Biologist/Investigator.
As a CalAgPermits Web-User you will be able to view information about your permit, review historical data related to your Pesticide Use Reports (PUR) and submit PURs and Notices of Intent (NOI) online directly to the Alameda County Agricultural Commissioner's Office. You will also be able to access and use the complete Public User's Guide which provides more detailed information about this application and how to use it.
In the meantime, the following handouts will offer a quick and easy introduction to help you navigate through the system. A special thanks to the Napa County Agriculture Department for producing these videos and information.
YouTube videos to help you navigate CalAgPermits:
- Introduction to CalAgPermits - This introductory video covers the following topics: Basic description of CalAgPermits and it's functions; signing up; and logging in.
- CalAgPermits Home Page Overview - A video walkthrough describing the new Home Page for CalAgPermits web users. We cover the basics of each link and where to find what you need.
- CalAgPermits Production Ag Monthly PUR Entry - A video walkthrough guide for using the CalAgPermits program. This video covers the following topics: Navigating CalAgPermits to locate the Production Ag Monthly PUR form properly; filling out the Ag PUR; saving your data; and submitting the form to the County.
- CalAgPermits Monthly Summary PUR Entry - A video walkthrough guide for using the CalAgPermits program. This video covers the following topics: Navigating CalAgPermits to locate the Monthly Summary PUR form; properly filling out the Monthly Summary PUR; saving your data; and submitting the form to the County.
The following documents are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require the free Adobe Reader.
- Logging in to your account (PDF - 463KB)
- Navigating the home page (PDF - 416KB)
- Production Agriculture Pesticide Use Report (PUR) (PDF - 455KB)
- Monthly Summary Pesticide Use Report (PDF - 454KB)
- Notice of Intent (NOI) (PDF - 441KB)
- Navigating the PUR/NOI list (PDF - 337KB)
Visit CalAgPermits to view your pesticide permit information and site maps, or to submit your pesticide use reports electronically.