Become an e-Subscriber and join the Alameda County Housing & Community Development Department e-mail subscription lists. You will receive e-mail announcements when updated information is available. This is a free service.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- Click the logo below next to the e-Subscription you would like to subscribe to.
- Enter your e-mail address. If you already have an account setup, you will be automatically subscribed. If you haven't setup an account, follow the instructions on the next pages to create one.
- Set a password to protect your account. Setting a password will allow you to control how your email address is subscribed and unsubscribed to the system and protect you from others subscribing you without your permission.
Alameda County Housing & Community Development Department e-Subscriptions
- A-1 Affordable Housing Bond
If you are interested in learning about the programs under the Affordable Housing Bond, subscribe to this list to receive information and updates as the programs progress.
- Affordable Housing Developers & Owners
The purpose of this list serve is to distribute information pertinent to the ongoing management of affordable housing in Alameda County, such as changes in HUD income limits, Fair Market Rents, HOME Rent Limits, and other similar information. Subscribers will generally be those who develop and operate subsidized housing.
- Alameda County MCC Participating Lenders
This list is for lenders interested in participating in the Alameda County MCC Program. Updates on funds available, changes to the program, lender trainings, and other information is sent out using this email list. If you are interested in this program, sign up here for updates.
- Funding Opportunities
This list is for those interested in receiving notification that funding is available under different HCD programs, including affordable housing development, community development and homeless or special needs programs. Updates on RFP's, RFQ's and other information is sent out using this email list. If you are interested in these notices, sign up here for updates.
- Homeless and Special Needs Housing
The purpose of this list serve is to distribute information relevant to Homeless and Special Needs Housing, the Continuum of Care, and HUD McKinney/HEARTH Act Programs. Subscribers will generally be those who provide homeless and/or Special Needs housing, services, or advocacy and those who want to receive general information about these types of programs. This list serve was formerly known as the "Interested Parties" list.
- Local Housing Policy
The purpose of this list serve is to distribute information on housing policy issues to staff of local governments and jurisdictional agencies. Subscribers will generally be those who want to receive information about housing-related research, studies, new housing ideas and emerging local housing issues.
- Mobile Home Issues - Unincorporated County
The purpose of this list serve is to create a mailing list of those interested in Unincorporated Alameda County Mobile Home parks. Emails to this list will include news and information that affect both park owners and park residents.
- Re-entry Housing Information List
The purpose of this list serve is to provide information about the Re-entry Housing program.